Thursday, December 17, 2009

My Silly Questions in My Head

I just discovered these silly questions because I don't know what should I do to kill my boring time. These are just for fun (I thought). Haha.

1. When cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say?

2. If ghosts can walk through walls and glide down stairs, why don't they fall through the floor?

3. Can animals commit suicide?

4. If a doctor suddenly had a heart attack while doing surgery, would the other doctors work on the doctor or the patient?

5. What do you do when you see an endangered animal that is eating an endangered plant?

6. Why people are so scared of mice,which are much smaller than us, when no one seems to be scared of Micky Mouse, who is bigger than us?

7. Why can't donuts be square?

8. If a cow laughed, would milk come out of it's nose?

9. Do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?

10. Why did you just try singing the two songs above?

11. If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

12. If it is illegal to drink and drive, why do bars have parking lots?

No comments:

Post a Comment